COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The concept of contracting out the management services is a growing trend for many organisations. The art of management and the selection and development of teams in a competitive environment is very complex. Many small to medium sized organisations recognise the value of contracting these services as package. This allows them to focus on the big picture and set the direction and simply contract for their desired performance indicators.
Need the expertise and experience of a General Manager or Chief Executive but not the expense of employing them full time? What if you could have that experience and expertise at your fingertips? This would free up time to focus on achieving the big picture - the reason why you started the business. The achievement of your vision and goals as set in strategic planning.
- All aspects of employing resources, developing teams and relationships to meet the strategic direction set by the Board. This requires proven chief executive experience with proven leadership skills.
- The ability to develop start-up businesses and demonstrate the personal management flexibility required as the business expands and becomes increasingly complex.
- Highly developed relationship skills with proven ability to work with key stakeholders.
- High level commercial acumen with networks in industry-specific areas.
- Modern, innovative leadership ability with proven skills in developing a highly motivated, performance-based culture.
- Relevant postgraduate business management qualifications.